Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:45:41 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Paul W. Frields < wrote:

> I don't think this is acceptable.  There is a lot of work that's gone
> into that page over several years.  It's the first page that comes up
> from a Google search.  Wasting that energy and knowledge is just
> annoying to contributors and users.

There seems to some misunderstanding here.  Part of that information has
just moved out of the wiki with clear cross references.  It is accessible
via a FAS id.  I have marked those questions and answers as "community
wiki" in Ask Fedora to allow more people (with a karma value of 75 & above)
to edit it freely.  If there is some specific problem with this
arrangement, let me know.

Rahul