Openness and naming... board lists, issue tracker, and channels

Jeremy Katz katzj at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 6 02:01:32 UTC 2014

Matt is mostly right.  We did seed the -advisory-board list with some
people from whom we wanted to be able to solicit input on project wide
matters even though they weren't a part of the governance in any other way.
 The thought was similar to that of a startup which will frequently have a
board, who makes decisions, and an advisory board, who are good to have for
testing ideas and their broader connections and perspective.

- Jeremy