[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Tue Dec 13 11:29:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am Aurélien Bompard, a french sysadmin working for a small services
company called Propolys and living in Paris, France.

I started to get involved with Fedora by making and testing packages for
fedora.us. I am now a "Sponsor" for Fedora Extras, and I'm still doing QA
on FE's Review Requests.

I feel that the Fedora distribution deserves a more widespread user base,
and I am very much interested in letting people know about Fedora.

I regularly attend events of Parinux, my local LUG, and try to speak of
Fedora whenever possible.

Find more info about me and my relationship with Fedora here :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AurelienBompard

Bye,

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr