[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: How to be an Ambassador: Minimal Requirements

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:20:13 UTC 2005

Hey everybody,

I would like to remind those of you who has not yet fulfilled the
minimal requirements to do so.

The requirements are:

   1.  Have your name on Ambassadors Country List so the people can
find and contact you.
   2.  Have your Ambassador profile on your personal wiki page -- and
don't forget to include your email address, as people need to be able
to get in touch with you!
   3.  Be subscribed to the mailing list to be up to date on the
goings-on of the Ambasador world. ( I guess all you you are ;)

So please please make sure you have your wiki page filled with some
information about you and your contact data.

Thanks,

--
Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org