[Fedora-ambassadors-list] How about a Meeting?

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:38:57 UTC 2005

I agree with Seth. As Ambassadors, we should not break any laws,
rules, or restrictions--as this kind of behaviour might and will throw
a bad light on Fedora as result.

We can do two things:

1) Document our meetings exceedingly well, like we did in the past, so
that a productive discussion can then tak eplace on the list.

2) Move the meeting to a day/time that would work for most folks.

I realize that this will open a discussion, so please note that
whatever the result of the discussion may be,

THE THURSDAY MEETING TIME REMAINS UNCHANGED

We had this kind of situation before, and whenever the upcoming (and
already annouced) meeting was moved, the only result we got was to get
everyone confused to the point that no-one showed up.

Please also note that we have a global network of Ambassadors, i.e. NO
time will fit all. We might begin considering having two meeting
times, alterating weekly, or abstain from having synchronous meetings
altogether--we have a list and wiki to coordinate our actions.

Thank you all,
Alex

--
New content on FUDCon page!