[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Concentration of Ambassadors

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 13:02:31 UTC 2005

I'm far more concerned about not having enough ambassadors in each region,
to be honest.

For instance: India has, what, a billion people?  And Brazil is how large?

If our goal is saturation, then we're going to need more than two people
per billion to accomplish that goal.

Now I will agree that, going forward, we need to be increasingly clear
about the specific responsibilities of Ambassadors.  But so long as the
Ambassadors are all communicating openly with one another, on this list,
then "too many Ambassadors" is a good problem to have.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan