[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Questions

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 3 18:34:20 UTC 2006

> But there is no doubt, that we need to organize a FUDCon later on in the
> year; after the football world championship as a trinational event
> between FRANCE, GERMANY and SWITZERLAND.
>
> But for now I need to get the following information from you all:
>
> How many auditorium do we need?
> How many addional rooms?
> How many tables and booths?
>
> How many people will attend approximate?
>
> Please feel free and give me all information you have that we can arange
> a great FUDCon in EMEA ...
>
> Thanks in advance and happy new FC5 :-)
> --
> Regards
>
> Gerold Kassube

These are indeed information which need to bring forward.

Those who have already organised FUDCons before, can you please share
some of the materials you've worked on besides slides at
Marketing/Slides

I mean:
draft templates / letters, a list of tools needed etc....

I'm trying to push forward a little Fedora Users community here in
Strasbourg (freshly started). If everything goes fine, we might
organise at least a mini FUDCon this year or next year.

Chitlesh Goorah
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com