[Fedora-ambassadors-list] RedHat v/s Fedora Events

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 9 11:37:12 UTC 2006

> > Below are some of the topics discussed, please don't try to fool me
> > around with URLS.
>
> You can be critical without being rude.

Im not rude :)
I prefer things to be discussed :)
What I wish, is that there must be information provided to the Fedora
Ambassador Project.
A Fedora Ambassador must have sufficient tools to pass on the CORRECT
information, especially during events.

Hence, I propose that the Steering Community tries to gather specific
updates concerning THE FEDORA PROJECT, here and there and inform the
ambassadors whose task is to spread the word about the Fedora Project.

These updates might be available maybe available weekly. I strongly
advise Fedora Ambassadors as well to read ThomasChung's FWN.

Example of such updates might be :
- Mac's letter
  - effects on contributors and why; for e.g
- Unleash KDE:
  - how things are moving
- Artwork :

I think this could be considered as the previously launch WordOfMouth
by Clair's.

I prefer to see the Fedora Ambassador Project to move forward.
TalkingPoints are good. But its not enough to spread the word about
the Fedora Project.

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com