[Fedora-ambassadors-list] RedHat v/s Fedora Events

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 9 11:50:56 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 13:37 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > > Below are some of the topics discussed, please don't try to fool me
> > > around with URLS.
> >
> > You can be critical without being rude.
> >

> Im not rude :)
> I prefer things to be discussed :)

Statements like everyone is being fooled is not a good way to start a
discussion. There is value is healthy discussions and debates but
presumptions make it harder to be level headed. Ask rather than assume.

> What I wish, is that there must be information provided to the Fedora
> Ambassador Project.

Information is passed to the entire world. You can as a ambassador read
about them too. Ambassadors are not privileged with extra information.
This is not a closed club.  You can as a fellow contributor ask
questions like any of us.

> A Fedora Ambassador must have sufficient tools to pass on the CORRECT
> information, especially during events.
>
> Hence, I propose that the Steering Community tries to gather specific
> updates concerning THE FEDORA PROJECT, here and there and inform the
> ambassadors whose task is to spread the word about the Fedora Project.

Just read the fedora announce lists and things like Red Hat magazine
which includes a Fedora status report and fedoranews.org.
http://planet.fedoraproject.org is also interesting at times.

Rahul