[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Requesting a set of DVD-iso & CD-iso's

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 9 20:00:33 UTC 2006

On 4/9/06, Kevin Verma <kevinverma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'll like to have a bit of help to receive a set of DVD iso and a set
> of CD isos of FC5 so I can replicate those on my own for local
> distribution at my talks, I did downloaded a DVD iso but that was with
> a broken SHA1SUM so can not be relied upon.
>
> I am located in India > Punjab , full address is as below, please post
> in response here before you post those to me so that we don't see
> un-necessary copies being sent to me.
>
> 416, St. No.2, Sunder Nagri,
> Abohar (Punjab) 152116
>
> Many Thanks,
> Kevin Verma

Hi Kevin,
Please join "ambassadors" group in your Fedora Account System to
become an Official Fedora Ambassador. Also please use following page
Fedora Ambassador Form to request material.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff
Regards,
p.s. Please send me a private email for Membership Service.
--
Thomas Chung