[Fedora-ambassadors-list] RedHat v/s Fedora Events

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:56:36 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 20:15 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 14:59 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > They are the ones who need to be informed.
>
> We can facilitate it and we already do that but ambassadors should be
> educating themselves about the project.

Not all ambassadors have the time to read planet fedora every few days,
and subscribing to the fedora-announce list usually results in a large
amount of messages you DON'T want to read, and only a few that you do.

I think when something major happens, there SHOULD be an announcement
here on the list. I'm not talking about private/privi info.

I still haven't seen an announce on the list about the Fedora
Foundation.

How many ambassadors know what happened?

Gja