[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting timing

Eugene Teo eteo at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 09:10:12 UTC 2006

Russell John wrote:
> Thomas Chung wrote:
>
>> Also, we have a Fedora Ambassadors Meeting tomorrow at 2006-04-20 22:00 UTC
>> See  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings for your local time.
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I won't be able to join the meeting as it'll be 4 in the morning my
> place. Ambassadors from my region including the Indian Ambassadors
> will face the same problem if they don't suffer from insomnia...
>
> Is it possible to stick to the 14:00 UTC timing for our meetings?

It is a little better in this part of the world, Singapore, but then again,
it's 6am! Can we stick to the 14:00 UTC timing as Russell mentioned if everyone
is comfortable with it?

Eugene
--
eteo redhat.com  ph: +65 6490 4142  http://www.kernel.org/~eugeneteo
gpg fingerprint:  47B9 90F6 AE4A 9C51 37E0  D6E1 EA84 C6A2 58DF 8823