[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Reminder: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:00 UTC

Eugene Teo eteo at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 14:38:00 UTC 2006

Alex Maier wrote:
> Be there, Ladies and Gents!

(18:41:51) lxmaier: Apr 29, 2006 (tentative)    LUGS (April)
Singapore Management University, Singapore   EugeneTeo   Will be
talking about Fedora in general and FC5.
(18:41:58) lxmaier: is eugene here?
(18:42:14) lxmaier: ping eugene
(18:42:31) lxmaier: 3
(18:42:37) lxmaier: 2
(18:42:46) lxmaier: 1
(18:42:56) lxmaier: moving on

I was still in bed at that time. Timezone differences.

Anyway, just an update. We have confirmed the meeting date today, and it
will be held on Apr 29. I will talk about Fedora Core 5. Hopefully I will
receive the Fedora t-shirts on time. It's been like 3-4 weeks now but Colin
confirmed with me that gregdek already mailed it to me. Let's see how it
goes.

puneet_batura, I read that you have some slides on FC5. Do you mind mailing
me a copy for my reference please?

Also, if there are any conferences near/in Singapore, please drop me a note
in case I missed it. I will be glad to help out.

Thanks.

Eugene
--
eteo redhat.com  ph: +65 6490 4142  http://www.kernel.org/~eugeneteo
gpg fingerprint:  47B9 90F6 AE4A 9C51 37E0  D6E1 EA84 C6A2 58DF 8823