[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Are we in a state of Chaos?

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Apr 21 23:39:27 UTC 2006

I also agree that these sorts of threads are a waste of time, but there is an
important point to be made.  We cannot ignore the boundaries for the
different projects, or we'll end up wasting a whole lot more time in the long
run.  We need to be careful about how we combine or divide our efforts.  I
support the idea of bringing this thread to an end, but I will not ignore
this issue going forward.  All I ask is that the appropriate amount of
attention be payed to the scope of each project.  Naturally, there will be
some evolution taking place in this regard, and I understand that, but we
can't disregard boundaries at the cost of project quality.  Nobody gets to
brush this under the rug.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com