[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Local repository

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 27 16:51:31 UTC 2006

No,

The idea is a repository for softwares, not an oficial one.

What we need is software made for small companies, like biling systems for a Drug Store or something like that.

Something more like SourceForge.net but with only with pt_BR packages.

Rodrigo Menezes

Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar at gmail.com> escreveu: On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 12:01 +0000, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> I want to call it Fedora-Extras-BR, it this ok?

The most important criterion will be this:

Are ALL the packages simply translations of the Fedora Extras Packages?

of course, I'm no the expert

Gja