[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Linuxfest Northwest 2006

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 20:16:27 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 11:50 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> I know it's late but is anyone going Linuxfest Northwest 2006?
> http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

Gregdek and I will be there.  I've been there the past 3 years (twice
for Pogo Linux, once on my own) so I really know the scene and will
recognize a lot of folks.  I really like this show and am happy to see
it grow.  This is really a good alternative to the monstrosity that
Linux World has turned into.  If more regions coordinated festivals like
this more people would get that wonderful community feel for the Linux
industry instead of the corporate shankjob that LWCE is now.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora