[Fedora-ambassadors-list] LinuxWorld in Warsaw

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 27 22:35:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm writing to ask you if anybody is going to LinuxWorld on 21th June in
Warsaw? I'm not sure yet, but if somebody from Ambassadors gonna there,
I'm almost sure I also would be ;) I've just sent an e-mail to person
responsible one of the event's organizers and asked if it would be
possible to have a presentation on Fedora during the event, or have a
booth for promoting Fedora. I would be glad to welcome some of the
Ambassadors there :)

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski