[Ambassadors] FreeMedia India December List

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 5 18:33:18 UTC 2006

On 12/5/06, Siddharth Upmanyu <siddharth at techbugs.org> wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> we are looking at more then 110 requests this month (in just 4 days) in
> India and there is going to be huge shortage of approving Ambassadors...
> as i will be taking up around 30 requests majority of them will still be
> left out...
>
> If anyone is willing to help specially India-Ambassadors they may start
> approving and update the status on the wiki...
>
> any bright ideas are welcome to sort out this "kind-of-problem"....
>
> Regards
> Siddharth

We should also check if there are any Duplicate Requests.
I've noticed some of them are requested by a same person or same address.
Once again this is a volunteer program and we need to *clarify* that
not everyone will get their requests fulfilled.  This is a
"best-effort" service not a "grantee" service.
Thomas Chung