[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 6 18:29:58 UTC 2006

On 12/6/06, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Frederic,
> Please submit a request via Fedora Ambassadors Material Request Form.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff
> Regards,

Please HOLD ON !
Ok, I was waiting for the FAD meeting minutes to be posted first, but
since you are all pushing things to quick :), ill spit

At the FAD we decided to organise FUDCon at FOSDEM. That's what my
private mails to Frederic are.

I think It's a bad idea to request dvds now, since we don't have
fosdem's green light for our FUDCon. Since frederic is on
wiki/FedoraEvents for FOSDEM, he will be the one in contact to FOSDEM
organizers. Right now we are waiting for the green light, Frederic's
response. Once we have it; we can request the desired amount on a sole
order.
I'm not for 20 persons ordering for the same event.

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com