[Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program - December List

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 15 18:37:09 UTC 2006

All,

This is a gentle reminder that we still have 135 un-fulfilled requests
in our December queue.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/December

Please consider accepting at least 1 or 2 requests to complete the list.
Yes, you *can* accept requests from other countries as well as your country.

If you're a SponsoredMedia vendor, please check if we have any more
credit to sponsor or consider donating your media to Fedora Free Media
Program.

My offer for a Fedora T-Shirt if you accept 5 requests is still valid
until December 31st.
Thomas Chung