[Fedora-ambassadors-list] My presentation

Pablo Barrera Franco [Fedora Ambassador] pablo at inflexia.com.ar
Sat Feb 4 05:31:04 UTC 2006

*Hi all Ambassador and Council around the world!*

My name is Pablo Barrera Franco, from Argentina, and I am starting this
Ambassador Path. I worked with Linux
since 2000 and I travel around Argentina spreading FOSS concepts since
2002. We are starting with the help of some
Red Hat LA executives some  actions to create Fedora Users Group in
Buenos Aires.

I hope be useful for the main objetive, and feel free to contact me. I
am always ready to travel around the world to spread
our loved Platform. I will go to FISL7 in Brazil next April to contact
Brazilian Fedora Community and learn from their work.

I give support in some IRC community channels at Buenos Aires Night
23Pm-02AM (GTM -3) for Linux newbies...

My Mails
pablo at barrerafranco.com.ar for Open Source affairs
pablo at inflexia.com.ar for Fedora Affairs
pablo.barrera at jabber.org for IM contact
p.barrera for Skype

Waiting for your feedback send U greetings from the most southern
country in the World.
*PabloBarrera*
Fedora Ambassador "Apprentice"