[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Free Media Project

Pablo Barrera Franco [Fedora Ambassador] pablo at inflexia.com.ar
Sat Feb 4 14:36:50 UTC 2006

Yes, its a good idea, but the computer sellers is another kind of
situation. Builders needs some support around the retail Linux
installed. In argentina
exists two providers for builders. If you dont get the correct lead to
Builders its impossible. The most important possibility is create a
retail edition DVD
and some little enterprises around the countries give commercial support
for the distribution. So this money get (in argentina gets until U$S 4-8
per host installed year support)
part of this money can be delivered to burn more DVDs to give for all
people around that.

The solution resides on get money to spread Fedora. This is my point of
view, of course.
Best Regards
PabloBarrera