[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Feb 7 15:10:43 UTC 2006

ok, ...

I think my english is not the best and I don't want to tell you, that
OpenSuSE is an enemy, never mind ...
And OK, yes, (after have a look at Mister dict.leo.org) I agree with you
that "openent" is not the correct phrase or description I've used. I'm
sorry for doing that :-(

I want to say that it's not so bad to have a look on other projects where
we can also "create leads" or find maybe "potential users, developers,
friends or whatever" ...

Once again; sorry for my horrible english and my misunderstanding :-(

Gerold