[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Jornada de Aplicaciones - Bogota

Jose G. Tarazona Lara jose_tarazona at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 17:46:57 UTC 2006

Dear Rahul, Alex, Greg and All,
  Unfortunately I won't be able to assist to the meeting today due work stuff.  I just want to ask if there is someone who wants to give a videoconference in this event.  This is mainly for University students.
  Also if there is someone who wants to know this beautiful country I can give assistance (including transportation and a warm place to stay: my home).

  I already have confirm my participation in this event and I'm getting my presentation ready (I plan to put a copy for your consideration too).

  I hope everything goes ok,  thanks and I will try to get to the meeting today (even before it ends).

  Bye,

  Jose G. Tarazona
  Colombian Ambassador