[Fedora-ambassadors-list] businesscards

Michael J Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Sun Feb 12 19:02:57 UTC 2006

How can you feel like a thief?

A business card is that, a logo and contact details. Everyone with a
business card should feel like thieves. My cards at work look similar to
the Fedora cards and my bosses have nothing to do with the Fedora
project nor have then seen the cards.

I don't think the Fedora cards look like the debian ones at all.

Michael