[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Multimedia contest

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:05:43 UTC 2006

Hey people,

I had some time to think during my vacation, and here's the idea I got:

Have Fedora enthusiasts around the world produce short videos in media
formats that Fedora supports (including Flash, maybe) and submit them
to a panel of judges and we will post the best ones on
fedora.redhat.com and on wiki, and give the winner a set of schwag (a
t-shirt or two, and whatever new schwag we will have).

If you feel like it is worth pursuing, I will go ahead and draft copy
for the contest and we can call the contest to go with the new
release, or to go with FUDCon in Boston, or something else.

Let me know what you think,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org