[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Multimedia contest

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:35:28 UTC 2006

Thank you Thomas, but it seems to me we should wait a bit with the
wiki. Let's decide on what will be the trigger event for the contest
first--wiki is visible to the whole world, and I would like to
announce the contest when we are DONE done :)

Tomorrow morning I am meeting with a designer who helps us create
uniform elements of design for all Fedora-affiliated pages, which when
they're finished will be distributed to all sites like fp.o f.r.c and
regional pages, or regional news pages. I would like to see where that
leads and how fast we can get this wrapped up, so that we might
relaunch the look-and feel first, and launch the contest later.

Just a brain-dump.

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org