[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Multimedia contest

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:55:00 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 15:05 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> Have Fedora enthusiasts around the world produce short videos in media
> formats that Fedora supports (including Flash, maybe) and submit them
> to a panel of judges and we will post the best ones on
> fedora.redhat.com and on wiki, and give the winner a set of schwag (a
> t-shirt or two, and whatever new schwag we will have).

I have some parts of the raw dump of FUDCon Delhi, so I should have a
great one ;).

Just to be fair, I'll upload everything in a day or two, so that all the
ambassadors have access to raw content, and I don't hog all the shirts.

Gja
--
        Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

We can predict everything, except the future.