[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Kadischi

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 16 17:41:53 UTC 2006

On 2/16/06, Rodrigo Menezes <rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Today I found an odd situation, I was on a "potential" client talking about
> Fedora features and he asked me to show him. 3 things passed in my mind:
>
> - I could bring a notebook there (too much time)
> - I could get a local computer and install Fedora (too much time)
> - I could boot Kadischi in any machine and show him
>
> Here my problem start. In his company I only found MS PCs, there wasn't any
> CVS program to download Kadischi.
>
> I almost cried.   :P
>
> Why not distribute Kadischi through http in any webpage or torrent files?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Rodrigo Menezes

Hello Rodrigo,

first, Kadischi is not a Fedora Live CD/DVD.
instead Kadischi is a Fedora Live CD/DVD CREATOR TOOL.

meaning that you will need a Fedora Based distro to build YOUR OWN live cd.

What you can do is that, at home on your computer download the CVS
version of kadischi and install it. Then build your OWN Fedora Based
Live cd.
After successfully building one, you can always carry your own Fedora
Based Live cd with you anywhere. :)

if you have any question please join the fedora-livecd mailing list :)

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com