[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Mirrored Kadischi

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 17 22:38:49 UTC 2006

On 2/17/06, Wassim K. <wk.20050201 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not tested Kadischi yet (lack of time and hardware), but I will
> do it soon.
> Some friends have the CVS port blocked (firewall), so I mirrored
> Kadischi, at least as long as CVS is the only possibilities to
> download it.
> No spec file available yet?
> Link: http://fedora-tn.org/?q=node/64

hello Wassim,
thanks for proposing the http download on
http://fedora-tn.org/?q=node/64

but nevertheless, I would recommend you, since you added the source
code, to join the livecd mailing list because the cvs version is
subjected to update soon. Hence you will be informed about the
updates.

To complete the post appropriately:
Can you add a link to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi in your
post please?
also advise the testers to join the livecd mailing list for questions.
The goal is to have a centralised place for development and to ask
questions.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com