[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Moving the events to the end

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:08:01 UTC 2006

Hey all,

The structure of the ambassadors meeting is usually this:
1) Discuss all the items in FedoraEvents
and then
2) Continue with discussions of general ambassadors stuff...

I propose that we switch the two around, having fedora events at the
end.

this has the obvious advantages:

Ambassadors not attending any events soon need not wait around

People who are late will come in for their events. Lots of people were
late for the last meeting, which badly dis-structured the meeting,
especially when event owners missed their event, and we had to re-open
it.

And the following disadvantage:

We may spend hours arguing about the common stuff, and run out of time
before we can get to the events.

I guess the SC will have to watch the above and/or set a fixed time
limit of (say) 30 min.

Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be understood.