[Fedora-ambassadors-list] My introduction

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 23 17:18:27 UTC 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:58:22 +0530, Kushal Das wrote
> Hi,
>
> I am Kushal Das, a new member of the ambassador project.
> I am the chief coordinator of linux user group of Durgapur, West Bengal,
> India. I started my journey in FOSS with Ankur Bangla project
> (http://www.bengalinux.org). I am also with FOSS.EDU & KDE.IN groups.
> My goal is to spread Linux as the major Desktop OS in education & common
> users' field.
> Fedora is always my favorite.
>
> Regards,
> Kushal

Welcome to Fedora Ambassadors Program!

If you need Fedora Ambassador's email address or business cards, please visit following
resources:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Emails
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/BusinessCards

Also please read past meeting minutes to catch up when you have a chance:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Regards

--
Thomas Chung