[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting for all Ambassadors

puneet batura puneet_batura at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 23 23:18:21 UTC 2006

Hi Gerold,

I think its a great idea to have a ambassadors meeting face to face.
According to me that will encourage us all to contribute and finally we will
be meeting with people having familiar interests atleast one ( OPEN SOURCE)
. So yes u got my vote on that....... ;)

Cheers

On 2/24/06, Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> in the meeting today I brought in the idea for an "only Fedora
> Ambassadors meeting" ...
>
> We are always doing presentations for Fedora, we're always "on the run"
> on presentations, in meetings everywhere ...
>
> But ...
>
> ... fromeach other we only know the name, sometimes a photo (somewhere
> seen in the web) but there is no time for us to have a meeting only for
> us; discussing all things which are laying on our tongue.
>
> Meetings in IRC are nice things but, there is not alway time to discuss
> really, no real life meeting can be replaced by IRC or mailing list.
>
> So let's plan an AMBASSADORS Meeting!
>
> What do you think about????
>
> Somebody talked about money?! Why? I spend my money for traveling in
> Europe and for one or two nights in a hotel if I get the possibility to
> meet for example all EMEA Ambassadors somewhere on the continent
> EUROPE ...
>
> OK, I think, a Ambassadors meeting must be a continental plan. One
> Meeting in NA, one in APAC and one in EMEA ...
>
> tell me your ideas and let's have a look if it makes sense to speed up
> this idea!
>
> Regards
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Gerold Kassube
> Fedora Ambassador
>
> Deutschland / Germany
> Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
>
> 1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9

Thanks and Regards,

Puneet Batura
Open Source Developer