[Fedora-ambassadors-list] First Fedora-day in The Netherlands

Thijs Hulshof thijs at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 28 11:55:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

Last Saturday the first Fedora-meeting in The Netherlands took place, it was
very nice. About 25 people came to the event, as expected. The biggest part
of the visitors was just started with Fedora Core, or wanted to start. That
was exactly the public were the event was meant for.

I'll definitely organize a Linux / Fedora-event again in the future ! Next
time I'll maybe place a small advertisement in the local newspaper to reach
more interested people.

- Thijs