[Fedora-ambassadors-list] I got you, babe

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:59:17 UTC 2006

Hello gang,

In the past few weeks, I have received more messages from Ambassadors
directed to me only than there were on the list. In most cases, I
could not really help but recommend to post the question to the list.

Why?
Because I am lazy?
Nope, not really. It is that I have about as many ressources as you
guys do, and because I do not konw everything. Pleasethink about the
experience and technical expertise you can tap into by posting to the
list!

Further, if you post to the list and in the end it will be me who will
respond to your question, everybody on the list will benefit from it,
so once again--our list is your best friend.

Cheers and read you on the list,
Alex
--
Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org