[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introducing myself, Anuj Verma alias Kevin

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:07:16 UTC 2006

Hello Everyone at Fedora Project,

Before I introduce myself, first of all I will like to thank you all
to have me have an opportunity to be an ambassador for Fedora Project
at India. Fedora team is highly encouraging and a very dedicated team
of superior software developers, packagers and testers, filled with
innovation and values of Open Source.

I have started using Red Hat Linux back in 1999. I've been a full time
Sys Admin at couple of organizations  since year 2000, and for last
three years I am working as a contractor for Red Hat and partners
across Asia, supporting Red Hat Learning Services.

To me Fedora is a very important project to test and experience the
upcoming technology. I am very hopeful to deliver fair and balanced
contribution, due on my part to the Fedora Project.

Many Thanks,
Kevin Verma