[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Idea: Fedora in Library

Thijs thulshof at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:39:47 UTC 2006

@Chitlesh: We can also try te get some Fedora-related books* in the
libraries. I'm living in a small town with a very small library, but I think
it is possible to request books at bigger libraries.

If I didn't have a book about Linux when I began with it, I probably
wouldn't have survived my first Linux-experience :-)

And what does a 'Project Leader' have to do?

- Thijs

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Books/FedoraBooks