[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora in URDU.

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:26:54 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I want to produce Fedora in URDU Language, which is Pakistan's
National Language and defiantly it will give a good chance, that the
low educated people, or those who have problem with English can use
Open Source Operating System, but i want to know the process, that how
can i change English language Fedora Distro to URDU, while i have seen
Punjabi version, i was really impressed by that guys work(one of the
Fedora Ambassador), if he can help me, or any other in the list.

Thanks
--
Nayyar Ahmad
CEO, OSSP, Pakistan.