[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: Your Ambassador status

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:55:29 UTC 2006

Elmer,

I regret to say that after receiving no response from you and having
seen no personal introduction from you on the list and the wiki, I
have to remove you from the list.

Should you find time and resources to contribute to the project more
actively again, we will gladly welcome you back.

Thank you,
Alex Maier
SC Chair

--