[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Funding for LinuxAsia2006 / FUDCon Delhi 2006

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:28:04 UTC 2006

Dear *,

I had earlier thought that I would not be able to attend LinuxAsia /
FUDCon Delhi 2006 due to examinations. However, due to recent events, I
will be able to attend LinuxAsia on the 9th and 10th of February.

The event is scheduled for the 8th, 9th, and 10th of February, with
FUDCon scheduled on the 9th. I will be able to fly out from Bangalore on
the Afternoon of the 8th, and attend FUDCon, as well as the final day.

I would like to help out at the Fedora Stall wherever possible, as well
as attend the various talks at the FUDCon.

I do not need funding for my stay, as I can stay with a relative in
Delhi. However, I would like to request for sponsorship for the travel
expenses.

The flight to Delhi and back should cost roughly $200. I will be able to
pay this amount now, but I would request for a reimbursement of the same
amount after the event. I would be able to provide a copy of the flight
tickets / receipt to a member of the Steering Committee if required.

As this event if fairly close, I would request you to please reply
quickly.

 Thank You
Tejas Dinkar

Fedora Ambassador	: Bangalore/India