[Ambassadors] Fwd: Ohio Linux Fest 2006 Procedure Questions

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Tue Jul 18 19:21:47 UTC 2006

I sent this to the list last week with a few questions regarding the
Ohio Linux Fest.  I didn't hear anything, so I am resending to the list
hoping to get a better feel of how the path ahead works (handling booth
registration, materials, reimbursement, etc) before I start too far down
the path on the wrong direction.  Specific questions below in the
forwarded email.

Thanks,
Jeffrey