[Ambassadors] Fwd: Ohio Linux Fest 2006 Procedure Questions

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 18 19:34:40 UTC 2006

On 7/18/06, Jeffrey Tadlock <linux at elfshadow.net> wrote:

> I sent this to the list last week with a few questions regarding the
> Ohio Linux Fest.  I didn't hear anything, so I am resending to the list
> hoping to get a better feel of how the path ahead works (handling booth
> registration, materials, reimbursement, etc) before I start too far down
> the path on the wrong direction.  Specific questions below in the
> forwarded email.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeffrey

Jeffrey,
We, Famsco, received your proposal via the list and we are in discussion.
Please submit the official request for media via the online form.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff
As soon as I see the request, I'll post it on our tracker page with status.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff/Tracker
Thomas Chung