[Ambassadors] Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu Jul 20 09:11:19 UTC 2006

Le mercredi 19 juillet 2006 à 20:37 -0700, Thomas Chung a écrit :
> This is your Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors.
>
> Our weekly Ambassadors Meeting will be held on 2006-07-20 14:00 UTC
> Please make sure to check your local time at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
>
> As of 2006-07-16, 103 Ambassadors have been verified:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification
> We still need your help to contact and encourage our Ambassadors to
> sign CLA and join 'ambassadors' group in Fedora Account System.
>
> Regards,

I'm soory but I won't be able to attend the meeting.

Few words about the French Ambassadors, it seems that we are really
beginning our meetings on sundays. We planned to discuss several things
about Fedora Install Parties for FC6 release, freemedia program
involvement and t-shirts for the French Community.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/FrenchTeam

Cheers
--
Thomas Canniot