[Ambassadors] Technology Transfer to Linux from MSWindows presentation

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 25 19:33:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

If you want to convince them for using Fedora, I think you should move
mainly the general topics about the advantages of using Open Source
Software. I think you should move topics like security, development
speed, always the newest software etc. Just something like a
presentation for noobs ;)

Cheers,
Pawel