[Ambassadors] Language -- formal or informal?

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 29 15:07:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sometimes I am confused when I am writing to the list. Now I have a
thinking - should the language we use on the Ambassadors list be
informal or rather formal? Sometimes, it is quite inconvienient when I
write the posts without any abbreviations etc. And here is the question,
and the idea thereby -- maybe let's start using informal language and
feel free to use any abbreviations, slang etc. I think it would make
communication on the list much easier and make us closer ;) What do you
think about that?

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski