[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassador Recognition Award

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:13:04 UTC 2006

Hello everybody!

Our project has been around for slightly over three months, and in
this time we have done quite a lot. I know many of you think that we
could be moving faster, but believe me, even with the baby steps we
have taken so far, we have come a long way.

Today in the name of the Fedora AMbassadors Steering COmmittee
(Famsco) I would like to say thank you to all of you and to recognize
with a little present those of you who have contributed actively above
and beyond your call of duty. Those who have helped the project by
organizing a Fedora event or by representing Fedora at an existing
event, those of you who have helped by publishing the news about
Fedora and promoting our project around the world.

Here is the list of people who will receive a recognition reward in
the mail soon:

Thomas Canniot
Chitlesh Goorah
Frederic Hornain
Rahul Sundaram
Tejas Dinkar
Aurelien Bompard
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
Thijs Hulshof
Jack Aboutboul
Gerold Kassube
Florian Brand
Thomas Chung
David Barzilay

If you see your name here, please send me an email off-list with your
mailing address. If you do not see your name on the list--take the
initiative and do something! There are tons of ways to promote Fedora,
just go ahead and do it!

And yes, don't forget to report to the list, because Famsco only knows
about things that get reported on the list :)

Thank you all for all the help and support--this is just the beginning!

Alex
--
Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org