[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 00:36:33 UTC 2006

> yeah we can add that feature too, Rahul can you add it to
> Kadischi/Schedule for please
>
> patches are welcomed from anybody either  to me or to the livecd-list.

Rahul:
in Kadischi/Schedule
Add some good introductory and promotional material in a desktop
folder by default
who will take the lead?
I suggest the marketing project should set/proposed up an appropriate
selection of promotional material.

I wrote earlier about the F-keys
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Development/boot

Why 5 F-keys ?
I think since there are 5 versions of Fedora Core, why not 5 F-keys ?
or maybe the F-5 can special.

about the content of http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Development/boot
I request that the contents be revised or updated, ( maybe i can
integrate it for my next build)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com