[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 01:06:02 UTC 2006

> I am of the opinion that the information on Fedora should be displayed
> by default without press any function keys.

true, but if we have a splash.lss it might be difficult to put lots of text.

RFE against Anaconda
> shouldnt affect the live cd.

what do you mean?

The content is the information about the
> project as available in the Fedora dictionary at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraDict. A laundry list of projects in
> any introduction isnt very useful. The information on Kadischi could
> provide a link to the fedora-live cd project page. Unsure of what the
> live cd option does.

its the default boot parameters

If it enables experimental features explain what
> those features are and call the option "experimental" instead.  Test
> option can be renamed into debug since it is more specific and pretty
> much everyone who uses a live cd is testing Fedora anyway.

Test goes debug.

ThomasCanniot also shared this with me during our briefing for FOSDEM.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com