[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Content license

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Mar 2 01:44:57 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 15:56, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> If you are contributing to Fedora Ambassadors any content, kindly ensure
> that you sign the CLA(Contributor License Agreement). This would give
> Fedora Project and the foundation a license to use your contributions in
> a suitable manner. All of the current Fedora Ambassadors content
> including the presentations are clarified to be licensed under the OPL
> which gives everyone a lot of flexibility. This is the license that the
> Fedora Documentation project and the wiki has adopted recently. You can
> refer to the following links for more information
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/CLA
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL
>
> If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

This is actually a prerequisite for joining the 'ambassadors' group in the
Fedora Account System, which is REQUIRED for ALL Ambassadors.  Those of you
who have not already done so should join the Account System, complete the
CLA, and join the group.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AccountSystemHowTo

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes