[Fedora-ambassadors-list] JoseTarazona event - Jornada de Divulgacion

Jose G. Tarazona Lara jose_tarazona at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 14:00:42 UTC 2006

Due last minute meeting at work I won't be able to assit to the meeting.

 So for the event Jornada de Divulgacion, I have start to burn the Fedora Core 4 CDs pack(I don't have the equipment to burn DVDs) to deliver those days, for money reason I only plan to burn 40 packs.
 I will have a meeting there tomorrow to check for the facilities and the equipment for the stand and the conference.
 I haven't receive any communication of anybody interested in giving a videoconference, so I had communicate that I will be just my conference and the stand participation.

 Meanwhile I wish you all good luck and see you next time.

 JoseTarazona